|The demands of the members of Saquimo Setaña and CUC|
1. The Attorney General examines and evaluates the actions of Prosecutor Sebastian Cucul concerning this case.
2. The President of the Supreme Court of Justice evaluates the role of the Judge of the First Instance of Penal Cases with office in Cobán Alta Verapaz.
3. The Human Rights Ombudsman and COPREDEH (Presidential human rights commission) closely monitor the situation in the community.
4. The Secretary of Agrarian Affairs uses all tools available to find a solution to the land conflict that is injuring this Q’eqchi community of Cobán.
5. The Governor of the Department of Alta Verapaz guarantees the safety of the members of the community.
733 Euclid Street NW
Washington, DC 20001